We are experiencing difficulties with the photo images in the Directory and are working on a solution.
Thank you for your patience.
JD with distinction University of Iowa College of Law
“Attended or taught over 70 hours of collaborative training at the basic and intermediate levels in the years 2001-2007, plus 50 hours of mediation training through the University of Wisconsin-Madison and CFLCW; Sept 2012 Beyond Building Blocks; 12th Annual Meeting “”Are We Really listening?”” Nov 2012; 13th Annual Meeting & Symposium-Nov 2013; 14th Annual Meeting, Charting a Course at the Crossroads‚ Nov 2014; 3rd Annual Family Financial & Tax Seminar, Jan 2015″
Listed in editions of Best Lawyers in America, Listed one of Milwaukee’s Best Lawyers in Milwaukee Magazine, Named as one of Wisconsin’s Super Lawyers
Shareholder, Burbach & Stansbury S.C., Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Memberships & Leadership Positions
- Court Commissioner, Honorable Frederick C. Rosa, Milwaukee County Circuit Court
- Member; Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- President, Wisconsin Chapter of AAML (2009 to 2010);
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Lawyers.
Collaborative Family Law Council, Inc.
- Chair (2004)
- Member, Training Committee (2001-2009)
State Bar of Wisconsin, Family Law Section
- Chair, Board of Directors (2008 to 2009)
- Editor-in-Chief, Wisconsin Journal of Family Law (2011-2016)
Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- Past President, Wisconsin Chapter (2015)
- Member, Board of Directors (current)
American Bar Association, and Family Law Section (1992 to 2011) | Co-Chair, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
American Bar Association Advisor to the Uniform Law Commission Drafting Committee on the Uniform Collaborative Law Act (2006-2011)